Open for the answers 😏
Watch in 1080!
6 hours of Beethoven: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptfyhBjXj8
-------------------- SOCIAL MEDIA --------------------
For business inquiries: email@example.com
Back with another video for finals season! Happy studying...
- Eat apples for energy
- Drink water with lemon to wake you up
- Study and sleep with a certain scent
- Chew a certain gum during studying and testing (peppermint or unusual flavor)
- Study at night
- Review at night and morning
- Apply meaning to the information you're studying
- Use mnemonic devices for order
- Study while you sleep
- Reward yourself
- Listen to classical music
- Change your environment + have all your materials
- Blue ink helps with memorization
- Know what way os studying works for you
- Flashcards are good for emergencies
- Take short breaks frequently
- Space out your studying
- Know your weak areas
- Use active recall
Watch: to find out why they work and more tips & tricks!
Music in this video: A ton of you guys are commenting about which song is in my video, specifically my intro!
Blue Bottle Interlude-ZiLo
"Effeil 65- Blue (KNY Factory Remix)" Uploaded by Zero Seven
If you're reading this comment.. tbh i have no idea yet