MSE AQC-1 is the best of all the red dot sights out there. Developed by LT COL. Mikey Hartman of the Israeli Defense Force with his 22 years experience of firearms training.
Here are some of the features and specifications: • Every AQC sight comes with three different reticles: first- for CQB (quick shooting), second --open terrain/ long distance/small targets (accurate shooting) and third -- a red dot for shooter's preference.
• The reticles have four brightness levels for day light and four brightness levels for night that can be used with any night vision optics, the brightness level choices are specifically effective in urban warfare situations where the operator is inside a dark room and targets are in bright sunlight.
• Ultimate accuracy-truly parallax free design combined with balancing lines and IDF training scenarios provides the shooter all the necessary tools for maximizing his/her shooting abilities.
• All MSE sights feature the sharpest, most circular red dot available today with a 1.7 MOA and providing a 2" dot at 109 yards.
• Largest rectangular window (1.375" x 1" or 1.375" x 1.25") of any reflex sight today provides a wider field of view for quicker target acquisition.
• Unique anti-glare lens for stealth operations is designed to eliminate sunlight reflection as can be seen in other sight's mirror like lenses. The reticle cannot be seen from the target side making sure that nothing gives away the operator's position.
• Models are available with visible and/or IR (Infrared) lasers.
• MSE's dual laser sight has both lasers exiting from the same window insuring identical ballistic path, this model includes a forward grip with integral switches for the reticle and both visible and IR lasers.
• Proprietary window glass coatings significantly reduce the transmission of the red wavelengths in background light thru the glass making the red dot brighter during daylight use
• All switches (Power On/Off, Brightness Level and Reticle Selection) are located on the face of the sight for ease of operator access and protection from accidental activation.
• Activation, reticle selection and brightness levels can also be controlled by the optional Push To Transmit (PTT) pressure switch, therefore, the operator retains a two handed grip and full control of the firearm at all times.
• All sights are designed so power can't be turned off by the PTT switch, insuring the operator does not inadvertently turn off the sight.
• PTT switch is waterproof and comes with a Velcro sleeve that can be mounted to any forward grip or hand guard.
• All sights contains a motion detector which will turn off the sight if no movement occurs for 30 minutes to reduce battery usage. Movement turns the sight back on. "Sleep mode" can be disabled for ambush situations. MSE sights are the only red dot sights with sleep mode disengagement.
• Choice of battery selection includes CR123 Lithium,3.6 v 1/2AA Lithium, or 3.6v AA lithium battery powered models.
• Battery life is between 1500-3000 hrs. Depending on model, with the use of the sleep mode the battery life can be up to one year.
• Low battery indicator on the sight window blinks every 10 minutes during the last two hours of battery life.
• Windage and elevation knobs are hand adjustable requiring no tools. Unique turn and pull adjustment knobs prevent unintentional adjustment.
• MSE Sights are compatible with all BUIS and/or optical magnifiers.
• Manufactured with a rugged & durable composite reinforced polymer body, MSE sights stand up to abuse.
• All MSE products meet or exceed MIL-STD 810C (Environmental Testing) for water resistance: 36″ submersion up to 2 hours, operating temperature range of -40 to 160 Fahrenheit, and exceeds all weapon mounted drop tests.
• MSE sights come standard with tool-less knob rail mounts. Optional quick detach mounts are available for all models.
• MSE sights come complete with a zeroing target, IDF range training manual including specific day/night scenarios & instructional video. The IDF scenarios and exercises are to insure complete operator competence in product use. MSE doesn't provide just a sight and an instruction manual but a complete three day training course with video instruction to take your shooting skills to the next level and train as the professionals train. • Available in black or desert camouflage models.